Communications, stakeholders and the media: What’s your story?
Once we understand your needs, we can:
- Set and plan key messages across your brand (be it personal or organisational) so you can tell your story: What makes you different and what is your niche – and then telling your story to suit audiences.
- Audit and then develop with you an organisational communications plan: What you want to say, who you want to say it to and how and where you want to say it. It all ties to your story, saying things consistently and to the right audience in the right places.This principle applies to an organisation as it does a CEO for example, and we can develop communications plans to suit.
- A critical part of communications is identifying key stakeholders to support your goals: Who are they, how are they linked and what are their key issues? What do you need to do to engage them in the long term?
- We can provide a range of communications material to support you, including media releases, opinion pieces, and newsletter material.
- We can develop risk management plans and provide ongoing advice on how to respond to issues before they become crisis situations.
We are about you and your audience.